Wrap Around Care
BREAKFAST & AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS
We are pleased to offer our own Wrap Around Care at Archbishop Runcie First School. Places are booked and paid for monthly in advance. A message is sent via ParentMail when bookings have been opened for the following month. Payment is taken in advance using either credit/debit card or with Childcare Vouchers
All booking are taken via ParentMail and there are details of how to book and pay below.
Any queries about Wrap Around Care should be directed to Mrs Lowe, School Business Manager, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- £4.50 per child
- From 7.45am each day
- Breakfast included - please arrive by 8.15am if you would like breakfast
- Free places available for Pupil Premium children
- £9.00 per child to include after school snack
- Until 5.15pm each day
- Late fees apply: up to 15 minutes late - £25, 15-30 minutes late - £50, 0ver 30 minutes late - £100
Booking Terms & Conditions
- You will be charged for allocated places regardless of whether your child attends or not (e.g. absence due to illness). This is due to staffing and overtime arrangements.
- You must pay for your places a month in advance via ParentMail.
- If you change your mind about your child(ren)'s place(s), we will require one months notice.
- Any arrears on payments will be referred to the Local Authority Debt Management Service and your child will no longer be eligible for a place.
- Free Pupil Premium places are only available for Breakfast Club, not After-School Club. Children eligible for Pupil Premium who have been allocated after-school club places will be charged £9 per session.
- If you use Childcare Vouchers and you are unsure about how to pay, please speak to Mrs Lowe.
Please note the following late fees as set out in our attendance policy which will also apply for after-school club. This is because of staffing and overtime incurred:
Up to 15 minutes late: £25
Between 15 and 30 minutes late: £50
Over 30 minutes late: £100